Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to me ~












Look at those chocolate bars !
Those were my only birthday gifts from my little cousin, Terena.
Was supposed to meet my usual gang for dinner tonight, but, one of them is having his exams soon, so i decided to cancel the dinner, which we can have it on any other days.
He is studying to become a scholar, so we have to play our part and aid him on his journey ! HAA rubbish...
Anyway, these are what i had on my birthday =)
1. Snickers and MARS bar ( i put them into the fridge, not eating them today )
2. Sweet potato
3. Stir fry vegetables
4. Grilled teriyaki fish with black pepper
5. Unsweetened grass jelly with brown sugar
I'm still thinking if i should eat another 2 slices of corn bread...
Happy birthday toooooooooo me.... wooo ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home