Thursday, December 25, 2008

Party hop hop hop....


We hopped hopped hopped to Paul's house !!
Everyone had already started on their christmas dinner, we managed to reach his place at around 930pm ! Luckily we borrowed our dad's car..To our surprise, we met mingo the dog and Amy at paul's doorstep ! Stupid Mingo, told me he'd be there earlier, who knew he took the wrong bus, hey u brainless dog ! yes you ! Whack me lah HAAA !!
I make a cake for wong and his family, the eggnog cake ! HAA, that was my 3rd attempt, made some changes to the recipe. I guess no one there has ever heard of eggnog, or rather taste of, so no one could tell me if that was the right taste, only for Amy who told me " hey weili, your cake is the best among the 3, i finished yours but not the other 2 . HAA "
I thanked Amy for that =)
I was too full to eat any of the food being served on the table.
NO ! i thought, pamela ( paul's sister ) said we should try her dishes tonight, eurasian dishes, the devil's curry and the other one..i forgot the name, it was made from chicken fillet and innards..that was a special dish, oh by the way, i've never heard of eurasian dishes before, not even mentioning tasted them.
I scooped up some of the devil's curry. Hmm...it is a curry dish that doesnt include coconut milk, the taste seemed a bit foreign to me, smells and looks alittle like curry, not as spicy, not as thick, the gravy was more to the soupy side..and for the innards dish, yes something unusual too, tasted abit like curried chicken innards + fillets, not spicy, smells of spices, cinnamon stick, i saw =) Good job, Pamela ! I'm also happy for you that you received your DSLR ! Happy snapping shots !
We played Wii and they made me the laughing stock ! That stupid mingo even took a video of me ! We got tired after playing for awhile, laughed ALOT ! and got our gifts, we left paul's house at about 1am+..
Fuuuuwww....was so tired, BUT, that sure was great fun !
Merry Christmas, everyone ! ^^,





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home