Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas feast at Aunty Doris's place !











Merry Christmas to all !!
My family and i had a Christmas feast at Aunty Doris's house yesterday evening !
It all started around 7pm + as they were all waiting for my mum and i to arrive for the prayers before indulging.
I had quite a few orders to do yesterday so everything ended abit later than what i had expected =)
"Hello everyone !" I greeted, passed the christmas tree i made to my little cousins then the chicken aunty doris ordered from me..We said our prayers and Wooo !!! we ate and talked ate and talked ate and talked..A few foreign friends of Aunty Doris were invited to her place too, 1 korean family and the other is an American family, they were from a part of Russia i guess, they told me their country but i couldnt understand them, sorry but i have never heard of their country =)
Anyway, the American family gave me a 2 thumbs up for the chicken and asked me for the recipe HAA, i didnt know if they understood me when i named them a few asian spices..I was glad that they liked it so much ! Everyone also praised me for my chicken, i was delighted !
A few desserts were served..a friend of aunty doris brought her a box of caramel fudges ! wow my favourite !
I took a piece of the caramel fudge and slowly savour the taste in my mouth, it was very good !
Ah yi offered me another one but i couldnt take it anymore, i was too full..
We all had our fun and my bro, egg and i left for paul's house shortly after the dinner !
Thank you for the invitation, aunty Doris, we had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves, wished we could have stayed a bit longer..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home