Sunday, November 23, 2008

Incredible !

Wow something new from the market today !

Had to buy some chicken breasts for my brother so i dropped by the chicken stall, to my surprise ! I saw this HUGE chicken thigh and i asked the uncle, " Uncle, what is this ? Is it chicken thigh ? "
Uncle : " Yah it is from Australia/America ( cannot remember haa ) 1kg is $5 "
Me : " Oh..Okay Uncle, please give me one "

He weighed the chicken, close to 600g ! wah !

Uncle : " okay, ah boy, its $2.80 "
Me : " okay uncle, can. "
Uncle : " You want me to remove the bone for you ? those people selling western food remove the bone to grill it, its very nice. "
Me : " oh uncle, no need lah, i will see what i can do to it first, thanks ! "

Haa I already had something in my mind, i'm gonna dump it into my roast chicken marinade and roast it with the bones !

Wooo HUGE chicken thigh, in you go into my marinade later !
It is really very big ! I even put my hand beside it to show you how big it is, for your information, my hand is considered quite big, so...you can imagine HAA !

Cant wait to serve this ^^,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home