Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bakerzin ? And the other ?






See !?
I went to get 2 different cheesecakes and Tiramisu from 2 different bakeries.
1. Bakerzin
2. I cannot remember the name, it is located at the food court level of Takashimaya, close to Bakerzin.
Well, after trying them with my brother and mother, i felt that the tiramisu from Bakerzin was not that amzaing, i couldnt really taste the liquor, i thought it wasnt worth the price, just my opinions...oreo cheesecake was okay, as it was my first time trying such a cheesecake...i am not sure how it should really taste like....for the tiramisu from the other bakery, it has a stronger liquor taste, you could really taste it, cheese was lighter ( i heard that the cheese of Tiramisu should be light, as if you were eating air ! ), mine was heavy [ No worries, i can always try to make it more airy, that was my first time so i can be given another chance ! ]
The one from bakerzin was kinda heavy too, i just didnt like it.
And lastly, the cheesecake, nice smooth and light, great cheesecake i would say, i like the texture, unlike mine, so moist and thick and heavy, i better improve * knocks own head*
HAAA, after trying cheesecakes from these famous bakeries, i know where i stand.
I told my mum and brother to remember the taste of the Tiramisu from both bakeries and said, on my next attempt, i will make one that tastes better than these 2 !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home