Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dedication to my friend...who is still alive....





I thought of preparing mutton curry today and at the same time, i want to dedicate this dish to my friend, 明狗 to see only HAA !!

He likes mutton.

Hey ah po, you dont fancy this, do you ? HAA !


I went to the market to get mutton and the necessary ingredients, mostly dried ones.

I even asked the aunty. " Aunty, how do you make the rice ah ? " " For the curry, should i use coconut milk or just water will do ? "

She said, " For the rice, you put a little bit of this and this, so the flavour wouldnt be too strong. "
" Curry, can, you can use coconut milk, just a little bit will do. "

" Oh okay aunty thanks ! "

S$2.20 for all the dried ingredients.
Cardamons, cinnamon, bay leaves, cloves, black peppercorns and star anise ?
I think there are around 6 spices altogether, will go and check later.

bought some green chillis and tomatoes too.

Minced the garlic and ginger.


Oh, i almost forgot, i bought the curry paste from the market too.


next post please....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home