Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Only on Weili's believe it or not..

HAAA i actually bbq-ed IN my house !




Unbelieveable ? Believe it..
I spotted the charcoal pot on the floor and sooo....its BBQ TIME !
i marinated some chicken drumsticks.
Marinate : miso paste, vinegar and cooking wine.
Set up everything IN MY KITCHEN ( moved to the toilet later as it got a bit smoky ^^, ) and bbq~~ poor man style..no garden, no bbq pit, unlike one of my friends who drives a posh car and lives in a BIG house with lots of girls running to him like there is no tomorrow...what to do what to do...this is my life...
HAAAA rubbish ! enjoy the food !

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2008 at 1:30 AM , Blogger Megumi said...

I like chicken too. :P Btw, how is your plan coming to Japan going? I wanna talk to you again when I have time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home