Tuesday, March 4, 2008

D I N N E R. . . . . .




Felt like having warm noodles as it has been raining quite alot these few days.
So, i went to buy some udon noodles at the NTUC.
At the same time, i took a packet of udon soup seasoning up from the section and glanced at the ingredients. OKAY ! Got it ! HAA i went home to make my own soup..i always try to make my own seasoning out of raw ingredients as i believe if the seasoning/sauce can be made through processing, there must also be a way to make it myself, sense of achievement awaits me..
Udon soup : bonito flakes, sugar, soy sauce and water
Pork Chop : seasoned with miso paste and some pepper, baked it for 20 mins, 10 mns per side ( should have baked it for a longer time, its too pale looking )
Vegetables : broccoli with oyster mushrooms stir fried with a bit a vegeterian mushroom sauce.
Good udon, i should say...i am going to try another soup base next time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home