Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wrapped !



Wanton ( Dumpling ) Noodles...
Something for a change.
Dumpling Filling :
I used, minced pork, finely chopped spring onions, onions, garlic, soy sauce, salt, chinese cooking wine and some corn starch. Mixed them up and, scoop a small portion onto the wanton skin and wrap them up. Lastly, i coated them with some beaten egg and baked them for 10 mins under 180 Degree Celsius. I chose the healthier version instead of deep-frying the wantons. Needless to say, the baked ones wouldnt be as tasty as the ones deep-fried. I just didnt want the extra calories.
Noodles :
Cooked in hot boiling water for a short while, removed from hot water and rinsed under cold water. I did that to prevent the noodles from being too soggy.
Seasoning for noodles :
Soy sauce, black vinegar, ketchup, sesame oil, chilli oil and dark soy sauce.
As for the vegetables, people do not really use what i used in the meal. Normally, it'd be cai xin, i had to go with kai lan because my mum bought too much of them and i had to finish them before they turn bad.
Lastly to go with my meal, i had a cup of お茶 and 1/2 grapefruit.
Time for work...

4 Comments:

At January 14, 2008 at 3:39 AM , Blogger Ally Owl ☮ said...

HI WEILI!
Why you don`t have put tag board ?
So tht i can tag (:

ANYWAY! im chuxuan
You enjoy cooking eh ?
hahaha! lols!

 
At January 14, 2008 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Megumi said...

The noodle looks like yakisoba :P I haven't eaten yakisoba lately, lol. You can be a good HOUSEWIFE ne, Weili :) I have to get better about my cooking like you :S Otherwise, no one will get me as his wife, lol. But I'm not a girl who is dreaming about sweet marriage :P So, maybe it is okay if I can cook what I can eat?

 
At January 15, 2008 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Weili said...

To Chuxuan,
Chuxuan, what is a tag board !!!!
please tell me what is it


To ばれり,
Haa !! yes yakisoba is nice ! i am not a WOMAN ! yah, personally, i think it would be better if a girl could cook BUT times are different now..so, i guess it'd be fine even if a girl couldn't cook, it is fine by most people

 
At January 19, 2008 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Ally Owl ☮ said...

TAGBOARD IS SOMETHING for you to tag on lah --" I help you make thn give you th code or whad? Lols . Its better den leavin comments --"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home