Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My ' CRUST '...


PIZZA


Felt like having some pizza so i went to the supermarket on my way back from work to get some green, yellow and red peppers, mozarella cheese and tomatoes.

I wanted to try to make my own crust with wholemeal flour mixed with white flour. Only to find out that i didn't have those at home. I went ahead with buckwheat, rye and some white flour..

I have not really tried making my own pizza crust before, this was considered my 1st attempt. Turned out fine. Crust was chewy instead of those regular pizzas you have at Pizza restaurants..

Anyway...

Pizza crust

Ingredients :

Buckwheat, white and rye flour.

Mixed together with some water, added salt and some dried basil and tomato seasoning. Kneaded, put onto a lightly oiled pan and place it into the oven, baked at 200 Degree Celsius for 6 mins.

Toppings :

Mushrooms, onions, green, red, yellow peppers, tomatoes, grilled chicken breast, dried basil and mozarella cheese.

Base sauce :

I used salsa instead of regular tomato sauce, was in a hurry =)

Spreaded sauce over the crust, placed toppings as i liked and sprinkled with mozarella cheese, popped into oven, 220 degree celsius 20 mins.



Forgive my awful looking crust as i didn't have a proper flat surface for me to roll the dough and such =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home