Thursday, January 17, 2008

He smiled at me ?

Simply love Sunday mornings....

Hey ! I slept at close to 3 am last night and how did i manage to wake up at 7 am in the morning ! ?
Oh, my stomach woke me up.
Didn't want to have carbs for breakfast as i thought i might go crazy on food at the later part of the morning =)
Well, couldn't resist a nice toasted wholemeal bread with natural crunchy peanut butter and fat-free chocolate syrup, 2 eggs and a cup of hot-お茶 ( Green tea )
I love the feeling of slowly biting some bread, sipping hot tea and reading the papers while the morning sunshine shines through the window grills..it brings me a kind of un-expressable ( is there sucha a word in the dictionary ? HAA !! ) joy.
So i am going sing, " Please dont take my sunshine away ~~ "
Did he smile at me ? Ho ho, this is what you get when you smile at me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home